Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Where's The Sun.

It wasn't hawt, it wasn't cold...
in fact it was raining...
according to scientists it's normal.
but according to fashion,
dubbies and dunks get fucked up.
Sometimes I wonder why it matta'
but people do not have money to just throw
and some pockets just don't grow.
I mean, Anyone could say rain sucks
but, rain is rain and it's extraordinaire
also it brings edge and sex appeal.
But anywho we are talking about school.
So today I ran home with my love;
ran home to get some dance wear.
As I'm walking, I'm getting soaked..
so I ask my love why is this such
and she said,
" idk, but we gotta lab today so HURRY THE FUCK UP."
So as I get home soaked
I appeared the mirror and said,
"damn i look sexy..."
although it was raining
I still had to grab my shit,
change and get to that lab.
So much for dubbies and dunks...
too bad I rock balled with sandals.
Rain+Fashion= Sexy, edge, and a damn Biology lab.
where's the sun?

1 comment:

waxtomac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.